Apprenticeship Trainee Travel Consultant Digital Marketing Apprentice
Trainee Travel Consultant Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £173.02 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-18
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016371
Are you a friendly, confident , people person with a passion for travel and Marketing?
Our client is an independent travel agency looking to recruit a trainee travel consultant, to join their small friendly team of experts. They specialise in all things travel related including; cruising, tailor made holidays, touring, flights, accommodation, package holidays and much more.
The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team, confident and friendly and able to deal with customer enquiries either via telephone, email or face to face. This organisation pride themselves on their attention to detail and offer high levels of customer service, so the ideal candidate would need to have an abundance of both skills .A working knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and the ability to design and help with marketing would be advantageous.
Job Details:Skills and Experience:
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with clients face to face in the office.
- Responding to enquiries sent via company website
- Updating window displays and making sure offers are upto date.
- Social Media – Keeping company Facebook, twitter etc upto date.
- Preparing customer tickets and documentation
- Creating adverts for newspapers
- Direct mailing campaigns, designing flyers and using Microsoft excel to choose the right clients to send the mailer to.
- Brochures – updating the displays and making sure all new brochures are displayed in the front office.
- Welcome home call to clients to ensure they had a good holiday and finding out their future plans.
- Various office duties such as filing and basic admin
Our client has a small friendly team with an abundance of travel experience so for the right candidate, who is willing to learn, as a team we have so much to offer.
Working in travel it is important that the candidate is a people person, patient, friendly, warm and can easily build a rapport with customers, being an independent agency its our relationship with our clients and word of mouth recommendations that keep our customers coming back.
Attention to detail and the will to go that extra mile is so important in our business and the right candidate will be willing to do this. Travel is a sociable industry so the right person will enjoy chatting with potential customers as well as industry reps and colleagues. A can do, positive attitude and problem solving skills are a fantastic asset in travel and as part of a small team it’s important that we all work together to ensure our customers are receiving the best service and offers.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm and Saturday 9am-12pm (Saturdays on a rota basis)
- £9,000 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
647 total views, 4 today