Apprenticeship Trainee Chef/Cook
Trainee Chef/Cook at Whitecraigs Golf Club
Town: Giffnock, Glasgow
Postcode: G46 6SW
Salary: To be discussed
Closing Date: 1st November 2018
Company profile: Whitecraigs Golf Club was established in 1905 and is a private golf club in the south side of Glasgow, catering for members and guests.
Job Details: We require either one or two young people who wish to gain a career in professional cookery.
- Follow instructions from the Catering Manager
- Assist in preparing a range of bar snacks, lunches, dinners and function menus
- Interest in cooking
- Follow instructions
- Work in a clean and hygienic manner
- No formal qualifications are required
- Ability to work towards Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work in a varied shift pattern, including weekends
- Interested in working towards a qualification in Professional CookeryThe golf club is a 5 minute walk from Whitecraigs Railway Station which is on the Glasgow Central to Neilston line. Also the No 38 (First Bus) and No 4 (Stagecoach) buses stop at Whitecraigs Golf Club.
How to ApplyPlease email me at: email@example.com I will then be in contact to arrange an interview and to meet the Catering Manager and visit the club's kitchen.
Apply for this Job
691 total views, 1 today