Apprenticeship Technical Sales Apprentice
Technical Sales Apprentice
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017533
Our client is a leading IT company based in Erskine. As an apprentice, you will gain valuable experience as well as a diploma in ICT and a long-term future in IT industry.
Manpower are working in partnership with a leading IT Client based in Erskine and are looking to recruit 2 x technical sales Apprentices to join the team.
The role of the technical sales apprentice will be to contact commercial and enterprise organisations across a variety of sectors, establishing key IT decision maker contacts, to identify new business opportunities for IT solutions. You will be required to have an in depth knowledge of our IT products and solutions (full training will be provided) and work closely with the HP sales team to build pipeline and provide technical advice and support to clients.
This role requires a confident individual with a passion for learning, who is eager to kickstart a career in technical sales.
- Build an in depth knowledge of our clients products and IT solutions including Enterprise technology
- Speaking to customers to understand their IT requirements and working with the HP sales team to generate revenue
- Becoming a trusted advisor and providing the best technical solution for the customer
- Lead Generation – Pro-actively follow up Marketing Campaigns and Drive awareness and interest
- Event Management – Identify potentially interested parties in strategic IT events to maximise delegate attendance.
- Data Enhancement – Maintain and build accurate and insightful customer records on CRM database, capturing key contacts within an organisation and updating customer install base and profile
- Handle inbound calls triggered by media campaigns
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Outgoing personality
- Personal confidence and motivation
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management
- Work as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in technology and future career in sales
- Monday to Friday
- 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m
- £14,000 per annum
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
32 total views, 2 today