Apprenticeship Systems Support Administrator Apprentice
Systems Support Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £146.25 – £168.75 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00018019
Kick-start your career in Business Administration by gaining skills that will help you build towards your future career goals! Take advantage of a structured learning journey enabling you to succeed.
Launched in 2000, our client are a ‘Top of the League’ acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors.
They have over 250 employees based at their Glasgow City Centre office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work within a systems support role at one of Scotland top call centres based in Glasgow City Centre.
As a Systems Support Administrator you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment.
Working with colleagues to identify computer issues on Sap software and working alongside team to find solutions
- Logging and keeping records of queries and updating database
- Analysing IT issues so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating online self-help documents so colleagues can try to fix problems themselves
- Working with Team Manager if the problem is more serious and requires escalation
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Knowledgable in IT systems would also be beneficial
- Strong computing skills
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Well-developed interactive skills combined with hands-on and strong go-getter mentality
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Good Communications Skills
- Monday-Thursday 12pm-8pm, Friday 11am-7pm
- £3.90-£4.50 per hour dependent on experience plus £100 monthly attendance bonus
- On site gym
- Yoga studio
- City Centre location
Future Career Progression:
- Progression to work within different departments and campaigns
- Increase on completion of qualification
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
51 total views, 1 today