Apprenticeship Services Assistant
Salary: £295.87 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016479
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting business systems, services, processes and progress in your journey as a Business Apprentice. The industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
One of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices of equal size and strength across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. The firm has 58 partners and employs around 500 people. Core practice areas include corporate finance; commercial; banking; exploration and production; planning; dispute resolution; health, safety and environment; construction and projects; property; employment, pensions and benefits and private client.
Job Details:Skills and Experience:
- Complete all requests to photocopy, bind or scan documents, making sure that these meet any deadlines given. This is usually completed in the office but may, on occasion, need you to organise for work to be completed by an external contractor.
- Collect and distribute all incoming and internal mail to each department in the office.
- Collect and process all outgoing mail each day.
- Organise couriers as and when required.
- Deal with office maintenance issues, making sure that these are quickly resolved and that you keep those reporting or affected by the issues up to date with what is happening.
- Deliver and pick up items locally.
- This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a successful, growing firm.
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- A proactive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Customer service experience
- Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
- £15379 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
45 total views, 3 today