Apprenticeship Service Team Assistant
Service Team Assistant
Salary: £192.38 – £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016272
A large scale, corporate organization who are expert and experienced in their fields. Passionate about people and delivering to a high standard. Our client is based in central Edinburgh, a UK leading law firm which has achieved strong growth over recent years.
This is a large scale, corporate organization, to support the service team they are looking to bring on board a service team assistant apprentice.
- Process Photocopying from “In-Tray” ensuring instructions are followed, recorded accordingly and returned
- Arrange for copying to be carried out externally if required, ensuring correct paperwork is completed
- Repair minor faults located on the Satellite Copiers, install new toner when required. Call out Engineers when required
- Bind all documents as and when requested
- Print any/all documents sent via Online Platform as and when required
- Scan/Save/Email any documents submitted
- Complete Stationery requests on a weekly basis, or when required
- Sort/Manage all incoming mail and deliver to relevant person as required
- Collect all outgoing mail throughout the office
- Prepare mail for dispatch, checking, folding and ensuring enclosures are included and cheques are signed
- To package couriers and pass to reception for onwards journey
- Create E-Bibles as and when requested
- Be part of the Facilities Team and be involved with internal moves and other facilities requirements as and when required
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by Line Manager
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Fast learner, can work well in a team.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 35 working hours
- £10,000 – £11,000
- The chance to join a dynamic and professional environment, working alongside a variety of different people at all levels
- Experience working with a market leading organization which works with international markets
- A fresh new working environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop your administration skills in a professional environment
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Edinburgh in a modern and exciting environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
44 total views, 2 today