Apprenticeship Sales Support Consultant Apprentice
Location: Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4UE
Working Week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 35 hrs per week
Salary: £313.79 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-05
We have an exciting opportunity within Prudential Financial Planning (PFP) for a Sales Support Consultant apprentice. This area of the business plans develops markets and then advises clients on savings, investment and retirement products through a team of employed Advisers/Partners. There is a high focus on customer service and building and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients.
About the Employer:
Working with M&GPrudential as an Accounts Payable Apprentice means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investments business.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
As a Sales Support Consultant Apprentice you will support various teams within the sales support unit and communicate with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing. You will also learn how an employed advice team operates, whilst developing a high level of customer service and learning the importance of building effective relationships through practical application.
- Issuing letters to external providers, chasing outstanding business and working on ad hoc projects as and when required
- Providing pre appointment information packs
- Working closely with back office support teams to ensure business applications are completed
- Answering telephone queries from both Advisers/Partners
- Making out bound calls to Advisers/Partners and external companies
- Supporting lead allocation in the area
- Checking and issuing correspondence on behalf of the Adviser/Partner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Good telephone skills
- A passion to work with other people and ability to build relationships
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Moderate IT skills, experience of IT packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Able to use initiative and learn to prioritise own workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to contribute and desire to build a professional career
Successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Be enthusiastic, with a friendly and confident attitude
- Be self-motivated
- Not be fazed by challenges and changes
- Be a team player working with colleagues to achieve our common goal
- Willing to learn/ take ownership of own development – be a fast learner
Our standard entry requirements apply: Scottish National 5’s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C) or relevant 2 years work experience.
Qualification you’ll achieve as part of your Apprenticeship:
Diploma in Business Administration at SCQF Level 6
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
146 total views, 1 today