Apprenticeship Sales Support Apprentice
Sales Support Apprentice
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017112
Our client is a leading IT company based in Erskine. As an apprentice, you will gain valuable experience as well as a diploma in ICT and a long-term future in IT industry.
Manpower are working in partnership with a leading IT Client based in Erskine and are looking to recruit a number of Sales Support Apprentices to join the team.
This role is primarily to support the Sales Account Managers to enable them to maximise their selling time with customers. It acts as the single point of contact for internal and external business units.
- Performs basic data entry in line with pre-defined processes.
- Helps resolve simple customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist field account managers
- Engages with relevant teams to provide pricing & support for customers
- Creates & maintains sales opportunities within relevant systems
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team working skills
- Time Management
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in admin, business management & IT
- Monday to Friday
- 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- £14,000 per annum
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
4 total views, 1 today