Apprenticeship Sales Support AdminApprenticeship
Sales Support AdminApprenticeship
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016228
Currently seeking an outgoing and pleasant person with a willingness to learn for an apprenticeship at a first aid organisation in the heart of Glasgow. Someone who is easygoing with strong communication skills and a passion for helping people is the ideal candidate for this role.
- To provide reception cover on a daily basis ensuring all queries and calls are answered and directed to the relevant person or department
- Welecoming and greeting customers and candidates onsit
- To provide sales and administrative support including following up on customer enquiries, processing of customer orders, requesting of additional information and other associated tasks.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of existing and potential customers on our Training Management and Sage systems.
- To refer any potential up or cross selling opportunities to the sales team
- Role requires manual handling for which full training will be given
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good common sense and aware of health and safety
- Someone who has a passion for helping people
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident and friendly manner
- Ambition for career
- Someone keen to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Rising to £16244 once qualified
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
47 total views, 1 today