Apprenticeship Sales Office Administration Apprentice
Sales Office Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016243
Job Details:Skills and Experience:
- Processing customer orders received by phone/email/web
- Processing invoices to customers
- Customer communication – via the phone/email/web, and face to face at the office
- Social Media etc.
- Keeping social media platforms updated
- Promoting business for our websites: ancodistributors.co.uk and doggytreat.co.uk
- Collecting and inputting data for mail shots, customer lists and more
- Liaising with sales team
- Other ad hoc office duties
- This role requires someone who has a great telephone manner and can communicate well
- with customers and colleagues.
- They would need to have good knowledge of Microsoft
- Word and Excel.
- The candidate should also have a good understanding of social media sites such as
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ideally, they would enjoy a new challenge and look
- forward to learning new skills.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm – however some overtime may occasionally be required during busier times.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
32 total views, 1 today