Apprenticeship Risk & Controls Apprentice
Location: Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4UE
Working Week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 35 hrs per week
Salary: £313.79 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-05
We are seeking a motivated and conscientious Apprentice who is interested in working in Operational Risk Management. The successful applicant will be part of the team who ensure we have a robust risk management framework embedded within Customer Savings & Investment business.
About the Employer:
Working with M&GPrudential as an Accounts Payable Apprentice means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investments business.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
M&GPrudential operate three lines of defence risk model. As an Apprentice you will support Customer Services business from a 1st line of defence perspective and play a key role in supporting the business in embedding a robust risk and control framework.
The 1st line of defence team, undertake proactive risk management for the Customer Services. They anticipate, identify and assess the impact of risk for changes to our customer offering.
As an Apprentice you will support improvement activities to embed risk practices and diligence throughout the Customer Services.
- Supporting Risk Consultants in the analysis of risk events and issues
- Maintaining risk information on the risk register
- Maintaining risk governance schedule
- Supporting Risk Managers in the co-ordination and collation of materials for risk management forums
- Supporting collation of variety of risk management reports
- Supporting business projects
- Coordinating team meetings including minutes taking and actions tracking
- Providing ad hoc admin support to the team where required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Problem-solving skills abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
The role would ideally be suited to a confident individual with an interest in a career in Risk Management.
The successful applicant should enjoy working as part of a team and be able to manage their time effectively.
The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive and analytical nature, be keen to learn, have strong English language skills and a keen eye for detail
Our standard entry requirements apply: Scottish National 5’s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C) or relevant 2 years work experience.
Qualification you’ll achieve as part of your Apprenticeship:
Diploma in Business Administration at SCQF Level 6
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
127 total views, 1 today