Apprenticeship Resourcer Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 – £192.38 per week
An International Technical Recruitment Agency. The name of FPS has been synonymous within our specialist industries supplying temporary and permanent technical staff at all levels and disciplines across a diverse range of engineering and technical industry sectors.
This company cover the following specialist markets; Aviation, Construction, Energy, Science and Technical. We believe that our experience and client faced approach help make us a truly valued partner. Along with our understanding of our clients’ business and candidates’ aspirations, our vacancy and candidate matching skills set us apart from our competitors.
Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Dealing with External enquiries and using appropriate in house system to direct person to relevant consultant.
- Input and maintain all relevant client or candidate information to our CRM Database
- Compiling of data in relation to appropriate finance software for payment.
- Assist recruitment consultants with general data input tasks that are required on an ad-hoc basis
- Compilation of external information drops through CRM system.
- Assist with collation of data and inputting availability in relevant consultant’s diary system.
- Meet and greet candidates take relevant information and offer appropriate refreshments.
- Conduct any other general digital administration for office.
Skills and Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- A positive attitude
- £3.90per hour
- £7800 – £10,000 DOE
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
12 total views, 3 today