Apprenticeship Recruitment Resourcer & Digital Support Apprentice
Recruitment Resourcer & Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017462
Programme: Digital Applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A small but very well established Recruitment Company with offices in Glasgow & Stirling. They have an excellent work/life balance environment and friendly very supportive staff.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A well know recruitment agency based in Glasgow City Centre are looking for a hardworking, confident and motivated individual to join their team.
- Work closely with consultants to source candidates for job requirements
- Identify candidates through social media for example Linkedin, online job board applications and CV databases
- Keep existing candidate database up to date, gauging candidate’s requirements and recording information accurately at all times and uploading new candidate details
- You will help monitor responses/applicants of job adverts online
- Screen candidates by phone and email against set criteria
- Present suitable candidates to consultants with key information
- Manage candidates and their expectations when passing on feedback and arranging interviews
- General admin duties as when required by management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Pro active
- £12000 per annum
- Company Pension
- Holiday allowance
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to become recruitment consultant or further career progression for right candidate
- Increase on salary on completion of qualification
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
146 total views, 3 today