Apprenticeship Reception & Administration Apprentice
Reception & Administration Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-29
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016184
Our client are looking for a tech savvy, young person to join our IT Apprenticeship programme. Think you have got what it takes? Apply now.
A dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual with a passion for IT to work within their busy Network Operations Centre.
As a result of significant growth, A dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider are currently looking to recruit an apprentice to take on the role of Receptionist at their Head Office in Glasgow.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Customer service – assisting with client visits.
- General administration duties such as Word processing, scanning and shredding.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ambitious – ample opportunities for progression.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Good time keeping
- Good organisational skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
- £150 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
89 total views, 1 today