Apprenticeship Project Management Apprentice
Project Management Apprentice
As a Project Management Apprentice you will be exposed to all aspects of the Project Management lifecycle and process groups supporting DXC’s clients within the public and commercial sectors. our Project Management Apprenticeship offers you the chance to grow your skills and experience whilst working alongside some of the most talented people in DXC.
Straight away, you’ll be working with people who are experts in their field. As a valued part of the team, we’ll expect you to give your insight and opinion, and make a real contribution to our business. Throughout this scheme, your training and development won’t stop. You’ll attend sessions designed to hone your soft skills, and you’ll have the support of your line manager, an assigned mentor and a buddy. Through ongoing appraisals and feedback processes, you’ll drive your career.
The individual may find themselves working in small teams and so must be able to confidently self-manage, analyse, resolve issues within preparation and testing phases and be able to arrive at a workable solution to achieve expected goals.
In a Project Management apprenticeship at DXC, you’ll build the future – one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your potential? Whilst working at DXC and developing your skills in your apprenticeship training programme, you will learn and gain IT and Project Management knowledge to help support our IT projects and business. You’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest IT challenges sounds like the right career path for you, consider the Project Management job opportunities, and join us at DXC.
As a Project Management Apprentice, you will:
- Take on a wide variety of responsibilities, delivering small projects with straightforward scope.
- Learn core processes including management of risks and issues, scheduling, project reporting, change management and financial management.
- Undertake effective reporting and take responsibility for the delivery of elements of key projects.
- Support senior project managers to resolve any issues.
This scheme will give you the skills you need to take your project management career further.
Required Skills / Qualifications :
- 5 x National 5’s at a-c level including English and Maths. Plus 2 Highers or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a “can-do” spirit, ownership, and commitment.
- Able to build relationships.
- Good at solving problems.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Organised & good time management.
- Commitment to learning.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Ready to rise to new challenges.
- Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- £14,000 per annum.
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career in Project management with a global and reputable company.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
1128 total views, 2 today