Apprenticeship Project Management Apprentice
Project Management Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016437
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. The tech industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
A company that offers worldwide IT, technology & enterprise products and solutions. The Company focuses on technology solutions, which enables customers to build cloud-enabled, mobile-ready solutions that is suited to their needs. The Company’s portfolio includes enterprise services, software and financial services businesses. They also offers its services to various enterprises and governments.
Straight away, you’ll be working with people who are experts in their field. As a valued part of the team, we’ll expect you to give your insight and opinion, and make a real contribution to our business.
Throughout this scheme, your training and development won’t stop. You’ll attend sessions designed to hone your soft skills, and you’ll have the support of your line manager, an assigned mentor and a buddy. Through ongoing appraisals and feedback processes, you’ll drive your career.
The individual may find themselves working in small teams and so must be able to confidently self-manage, analyse, resolve issues within preparation and testing phases and be able to arrive at a workable solution to achieve expected goals.
- Take on a wide variety of responsibilities, delivering small projects with straightforward scope
- Learn core processes including management of risks and issues, scheduling, project reporting, change management and financial management
- Undertake effective reporting and take responsibility for the delivery of elements of key projects
- Support senior project managers to resolve any issues
- This scheme will give you the skills you need to take your project management career further
- 5 x National 5’s at a-c level including English and Maths. Plus 2 Highers or equivalent
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Demonstrates a “can-do” spirit, ownership, and commitment
- Able to build relationships
- Good at solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Organised and good time management
- Commitment to learning
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English
- Monday to Friday
- 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
98 total views, 6 today