Apprenticeship Product Administration Apprentice
Product Administration Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016201
DTS International is seeking an administration apprentice to join their ever-growing team. The role will be working to support the administration manager through a period of growth in a dynamic and constantly evolving industry.
DTS is a leading dental laboratory in the UK and one of the most advanced dental centres in Europe. With its’ production centre in Glasgow, DTS supplies a full laboratory service to many of our dentist customers domestically and internationally.
A world leading dental laboratory is seeking an administration apprentice to join their ever-growing team. The role will be working to support the administration manager through a period of growth in a dynamic and constantly evolving industry. Interested candidates should be IT literate and have an aptitude for picking up technical dental technological terms.
- Data entry
- Collating customer information and entering it into their bespoke system
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone and via email
- Attending daily office meetings
- Working with bespoke technology so ideally someone who has an aptitude for tech
- Answering the phone and dealing with any customer queries and offering support
- Good Communication skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Willingness to learn about the industry and progress within the business
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm, 4pm finish on a Friday
- £8,200 per year
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
113 total views, 1 today