Apprenticeship PMO Analyst Apprentice
PMO Analyst Apprentice
Salary: £288.38 – £346.13 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017181
Bravura Solutions provides comprehensive administration and related technology solutions for Wealth Management, Life Insurance and Transfer Agency markets. As a full service solutions provider we offer a wide range of software applications, managed service arrangements and professional services for clients located throughout APAC and EMEA.
You will be part of a forward-thinking business that has built its success on developing innovative technology. With over 1000 staff internationally, we are a true market leader and seeking someone with a similar mindset to join our growing business. We offer ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, flexible working practices and a comprehensive benefits scheme.
The PMO at Bravura is the information hub for all our projects; The PMO Analyst is an integral member of the PMO team thus having exposure to a diverse range of high profile projects and industry leading clients.
The PMO Analyst will be responsible for providing project support and owning actives including: assurance, quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking and change control.
Digital competence required as majority of workload requires use of project related software programmes
Project Support: Day to day support to Client Project Managers, assist with project status reporting and ensure key reporting milestones are met through use of project management software tools
Cross project communication: work with Project and Programme Managers to produce and maintain project plans and related project control documents – delivered through specific project planning & documentation software tools.
Standardisation: Support the implementation of a quality strategy including the implementation, monitoring and control of new process;
Project Governance: Maintain issues, actions and risks logs, maintain the project change log, maintain detailed resource plans that align to client budgets, assist with financial reporting process;
Continuous Project Management Improvement: support the PMO Manager to achieve core PMO functional milestones
Skills and Experience:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to project related activities and work
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers and clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience including the ability to work effectively under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven eagerness for continual personal development
- Commercial awareness
- Capable of working on-site at client offices
- Strong inter personal skills, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements
- Financial management / reporting and analysis skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced matrix-based environment
- The ability to understand complex financial reports
- Can do / will do attitude to work tasks
- £15k – £18k DOE
- Mon – Fri
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
105 total views, 2 today