Apprenticeship Online Customer Support Apprentice
Online Customer Support Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017102
Origin Fitness is a UK based distributor and manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment. Origin works with both distributors and commercial operators to combine both equipment provision and a range of support services which include gym design, marketing, training and servicing.
The company is currently looking to grow its market share in the UK and in markets overseas, with the sales role key part in the company’s strategy towards achieving this.
- Processing Customer Orders using Sales-force CRM software
- Liaise with customers and suppliers digitally via outlook and telephone
- Follow internal procedures to efficiently digitally record and maintain order details on excel spreadsheet
- Manage online customer web response – providing online advise and assistance to our customers.
- Coordination of dispatch of goods
- Work with and support existing team members at all times
- Ensure all operational procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with other company departments using internal online chat to ensure all customer experiences are of the highest levels
- Report to Operations Manager on all aspects of day to day activities
Skills and Experience:
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Good memory recall
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Self Starter
Skills necessary / Previous Experience:
- Good Computer literacy (word, excel, outlook etc)
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of customer care
- Ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally
- Previous use of Sales-force a benefit but not essential
- 9am – 5.30pm
- £10,000 per annum
- Free Gym membership
- Salary will increase after completion of your apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
134 total views, 1 today