Apprenticeship Office Administrator Apprentice
Office Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 – £250.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-02
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016193
Cathcart Associates was founded by a team of the country’s most successful recruiters, with a desire to show that good recruitment consultancy should provide a service which is simple, professional and effective.
We are not “mere CV senders”. Our approach demonstrates that recruiting technical talent can be simple, seamless and enjoyable, and provides a service which adds value at every stage of the recruitment process.
We are an agile and independent organisation – with no parent group we are able to offer a more cost-effective solution, allowing us to invest more freely in our database and advertising reach.
Skills and Experience:
- To provide a high-quality administrative service to the Back-Office function.
- General bookkeeping activities using our accounting software, Xero.
- Help to manage the Petty Cash account.
- General filing, photocopying and scanning as required.
- Distribution of incoming mail deliveries to the office.
- Help to order and manage the office sundry order (tea, coffee, fruit etc).
- Updating and maintaining client and contractor records on Influence and InTime.
- Maintenance of our contractor timesheet system, InTime.
- Help to organise the filing cupboards and ensuring all files are stored correctly and safely.
- Ordering the company stationery and general office supplies.
- Greet all guests to the office following the company sign-in procedure and show them to the relevant meeting room or consultant.
- Upkeep of kitchen cupboards and cloakroom to ensure it’s clean and tidy for staff members.
- Ensuring the fruit bowls, paper towels, tea and coffee containers are all full and available for staff members.
- Maintenance of the company recycling programme ensuring everything is collected when required.
- Track and chase for payment of certain client invoices when required.
- Updating the social media accounts with relevant information and company updates.
- Experience of working within a service role.
- Handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Wide range of IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Good organisational skills.
- A highly motivated individual with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under time pressures.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9-5pm Mon-Fri
- 37.5 hours
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
27 total views, 1 today