Apprenticeship Media Executive
Salary: £307.75 – £346.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-07
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016458
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for…
A global marketing and technology businesses. Operating with 40 offices worldwide.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Job Details:Skills and Experience:
- Cordinating and collating channel responses from different departments.
- Gathering category and market news and information and sharing it with the broader team.
- Plling reports and collating post campaign analyses.
- Cmpetitor analysis and reporting.
- Acount management and admin.
- Assisting with audience and media research.
- We want someone who is hard working with a strong desire to learn.
- Must be curious and have interests and passions in media and beyond.
- Good at collaborating and working in teams.
- Basic Excel and PPT skills are desired.
- Any experience in digital marketing or advertising would be a bonus.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- £16,000 – £18,000 per annum
- A generous salary and the opportunity to work with an exciting marketing company.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
107 total views, 8 today