Apprenticeship Marketplace Associate Apprentice
Marketplace Associate Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £288.38 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-29
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017138
Our client is an omni channel costume and apparel retailer, It is a business that generates turnover of £10m and has a truly global reach with in excess of 80% of revenues generated overseas. It has won a number of awards across business and marketing with a particular highlight being it’s recognition as one of Britain’s fastest growing companies in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 (position 16). It has 20 employees and operates from offices in Edinburgh and London.
Our client is looking to recruit a Marketplace associate to join the Marketplace Retail team, who are responsible for sales through Amazon, Ebay and other marketplace channels. This is a great opportunity to learn valuable business, e-commerce and Amazon skills.
You will gain a Modern apprenticeship in Digital Applications as part of this role.
Maximising sales and customer engagement from a range of several hundred costume products through Amazon Market Place. This will include:
- Digitally compiling product information
- Optimising how products are displayed to customers through Amazon platform
- Managing on-line product advertising through Amazon sales platform
- Managing on-line stock control through
- Amazon platform.
- Using end-user computer systems to efficiently manage work-load
- Delivering Amazon sales targets
- Using Excel on a daily basis
Skills and Experience:
- Desire to learn new skills
- Takes Ownership for getting jobs done on time and to a high standard
- Good attention to detail
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Good numeracy skills
- IT literate with a focus on email and excel
- Interested in E-commerce
You must have at least 4 Higher to grade B or better and National Grades qualifications in Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- Access to 20% company bonus scheme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
113 total views, 1 today