Apprenticeship Marketing & Digital Media Apprentice
Marketing & Digital Media Apprentice
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-06-28
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017839
United Industrial stands for reliability, safety, partnership and individually tailored advice. United Industrial sees itself as an innovative and competent partner, reacting to customer and market developments and offering tailor-made solutions and services.
United Industrial has many years of experience and expertise in the industry and understands its customers and is not only a supplier but also a partner, who is ready to provide support and expert advice and enthusiasm whenever it is needed.
United Industrial Supplies in Dunfermline are looking for a Marketing & Digital Media Apprentice. This is an exciting role where you will gain an SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
You will be producing marketing material for the organisation and communicating with suppliers to obtain product images. You will be updating the company website using WordPress, ensuring all content is up to date.
This is a great opportunity to really make this role your own.
- Follow projects through from design to print
- Produce quarterly publications, monthly sales promotions & mini catalogues as well as digital material
- Communicating with suppliers to obtain product images and other promotional materials
- Working collaboratively with suppliers when projects requiring supplier brand requirements are needed
- Liaise with printers to ensure files are set-up correctly per their specifications for printing
- Updating and maintaining our website in WordPress, ensuring all content held on company websites is kept up-to-date. This will include updating banners, page artwork, adding/removing products and working closely with our web developers. Our website is custom build as it is fed from our ordering system, Autopart
- Design and evaluate email campaigns using MailChimp
- Manage presence on LinkedIn and YouTube including creating relevant content
- Maintaining the photography database
- Support with customer survey design using Survey Monkey
- Responsible for consistency of brand identity throughout all marketing materials produced by adhering to brand guidelines. It is also important to be creative and evolve styles to ensure all materials have a familiar look but also refreshing the look where necessary and in accordance with design briefs.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Ability to contribute and communicate creative ideas through written, verbal and visual presentations
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Creative and full of ideas
- Excellent technical design skills
- Passionate about design and digital media
- Team player, with ability to work independently
- Able to multi-task, highly organised and able to prioritise workloads with excellent time management
- Attention to detail and excellent proof checking skills
- Not afraid to question tasks/processes/ideas and put forward potential alternatives
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday 9am-3pm
- Pension Scheme
- 33 days holidays (includes public holidays)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
26 total views, 1 today