Apprenticeship Junior Office Administrator Apprentice
Junior Office Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2019-02-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017289
Laurence McIntosh of Edinburgh has provided an unsurpassed joinery and cabinet making service for over 70 years. Throughout that time, we have upheld the finest traditions of craftsmanship whilst embracing modern day innovation, delivering exceptional projects throughout the UK.
Our love of natural materials come through in the furniture we make as well as the fine makers of lighting, textiles and hardware we partner with. We’re happy to undertake projects from a single item of bespoke furniture to a complete property restoration.
Laurence McIntosh of Edinburgh are looking for a Junior office administrator apprentice. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company with 70 years behind them.
They are looking for someone with a positive outlook, enthusiasm and outgoing personality to be the first person to meet and greet clients into their modern offices in South East Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity where there will be the opportunity to complete a 2 year apprenticeship if you do well in the role starting with Business administration and then seeing how you develop the role with further options for progression in the second year of your apprenticeship.
- Reception duties, such as answering telephone calls and assisting with receiving clients and visitors at reception.
- Administrative work; job referencing , filing, copying, scanning and archiving.
- Maintaining staff files and updating records.
- Looking after visitors; making refreshments.
- Taking delivery of parcels/mail.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of MS office
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Proactive attitude
- Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am-3.30pm on Friday
- Starting Salary £10,000
- Starting with Business Administration apprenticeship, if you are successful in the role you will be able to continue onto a second year apprenticeship.
- There will be regular salary reviews and increases at various points throughout 2 year apprenticeship. Up to a possible £15,000 upon completion
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 1 today