Apprenticeship IT Technician Apprentice
IT Technician Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-13
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016506
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for…
One of the largest resellers of brand name computer technology and consumer electronic products to the home consumer and business customer. This employer is based in East Kilbride and due to continued growth are looking to hire an Apprentice to join their Product Analyst team.
It would provide the successful applicant with an invaluable insight to the workings of purchasing and marketing departments. A full time, permanent role would be available at the end of the apprenticeship period.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A fantastic opportunity to work in IT tester for a leading distributor of manufacturer approve refurbished IT equipment based in East Kilbride. You will perform a technical role testing all of the incoming computers to ensure they are functional and to record the specification for each computer. You will also spend time working the the returns department troubleshooting and repairing computers which have been returned. This is a hands on role repairing both physical components and software issues.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your IT career.
- Physical Inspection of incoming stock of computer and IT equipment
- Testing all computers and logging details a specification sheet
- Input data into Magento Ecommerce software
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting faulty computers
- Repairing physical components on computers
- Installation, configuration and support of issues with laptops, desktops, mobile devices
- Knowledge of repairing and using smart phones / tablets
- A passion for IT and technology
- Good problem solving skills
- A logical and analytical approach
- A enthusiastic and self-motivated personality
- A willingness to learn
- Good team player who can work productively with colleagues
- Monday – Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- £4.25 p/h
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
48 total views, 1 today