Apprenticeship IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 – £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016154
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual, with excellent communication skills, for an IT Support Apprentice position based in Fife. You will be working within the client’s Business Systems Team, reporting to the IT Service Manager.
This role has been created to assist and support the Business Systems Team drive forward the client’s business aligned business system and technology objectives to introduce smarter ways of working.
- The successful candidate will be provided the opportunity to learn and develop their own skills on a variety of systems necessary to run the client’s IT operations via the IT Service Desk.
- The Job holder will be part of a Team whose focus is on both the pre and post production support of infrastructure, ERP, CRM, ECM management systems and web technologies.
- Responsible for logging, prioritising, and tracking Service desk calls
- Continuously monitor delivery to make sure the customer receives an excellent service.
- Assisting with audio visual software, password resets, troubleshooting and any other additional IT client needs
- A passion for technology and gadgets for business utilisation.
- Highly self-motivated, dynamic individual with good attitude.
- A willingness to learn.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Assist with introduction of new IT kit, particularly PCs tablets and smart phones.
- Monitor & analyse system activities to ensure maximum performance & availability.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration
- The personality to participate in a team.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- £12,000 – £14,000 per annum
- The opportunity to join a well-respected and well-established company with the chance of career progression.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
83 total views, 1 today