Apprenticeship IT Junior Networking Apprentice
IT Junior Networking Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016200
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for…
The leading company in business process outsourcing.
This is a fast-paced, thriving company giving the apprentice the opportunity to work with and learn about many different business areas… There are excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience, sales and marketing are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude who thrives on learning new technology and skills.
The successful candidate will be mentored and trained in all aspects of IT support, allowing them to increase their knowledge and exposure within the organization. Training will be given on technology that they will use daily, therefore allowing the successful candidate to gain key technical certifications with the experience to back this up. This will lay strong foundations that will allow them to progress within IT.
- Ensure that all networking support requests a handled effectively in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all customer bandwidth is optimally running and not over prescribed.
- Directly deliver solutions to customer problems and request support from peers and colleagues where appropriate.
- Be a contributing member of the IT/Network apprentice community
- Liaising with other departments within the company and assisting with networking needs
- Monitor network bandwidth/ use tools to monitor assets/assist in Installation of hardware
- Centrally configuring devices and to remote on to equipment using 3rd party tools.
- Maintaining current asset/service documentation to reflect any changes performed
- Show commitment to learn switch, routing, wireless and security technologies
- Ideally have previous IT experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about Networking
- A logical thinker and able to resolve problems.
- Present a professional, friendly and caring image to the customer at all times
- Taking ownership of personal performance and willing to learn new skills
- Have a level of IT knowledge and confidence to query piers to ensure the customer is given full and correct Information
- Always represent the company in a positive manner
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- £10,725 – £12,675
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
28 total views, 2 today