Apprenticeship IT Helpdesk Analyst Apprentice
IT Helpdesk Analyst Apprentice
Salary: £163.50 – £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016147
This family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands and is owned by the AURELIUS Group, a holding company headquartered in Munich, Germany. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the family has approximately 6,000 employees in 18 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Communication, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Product and Managed Services.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a Global IT company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career in IT.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio as a IT Helpdesk Analyst Apprentice and provide desktop support to a variety of customers.
To provide Level desktop support to a variety of customers by Analysing, troubleshooting and diagnosing desktop related issues and to resolve incidents while providing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities range from the completion of 1st time fixes to desktop support and client account administration.
- Perform remote troubleshooting and diagnosis using remote support tools
- Provide accurate diagnostics and creative solutions to customer problems whilst adhering to best practice and operational process
- Provide timely call resolution, technical support expertise for standard desktop systems
- Troubleshoot and analyse customer incidents in order to diagnose ICT issues
- Liaise internally and externally to enable customer queries to be answered and problems solved.
- create and maintain client accounts via Active Directory.
- Provide a high degree of customer satisfaction in all work undertaken.
- Customer focused, ability to listen to and understand the customers’ needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills, calm and polite telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team, and in a pressurised environment
- Excellent time management, and able to work on own initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hours per week,
- 5 days over 7
- Staggered shifts between hours of 9am and 6pm
- £8500 – £11000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
126 total views, 1 today