Apprenticeship IT Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-17
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016546
An award winning training provider specialising in IT security, Cyber and Brand Protection just outside of Glasgow City Centre are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive Apprentice on a IT Systems and Networking Programme.
Along side our QA classroom and dedicated assessor training, the company will be devoted to training and upskilling the Apprentice making them a Cyber Essential Practitioner. There will also be a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to be awarded a full time permanent position with the business after completion of the Apprenticeship Programme.
- Liaising with clients via emails, telephone calls and face – to – face meetings
- Update systems both internally and third party
- Update company websites
- Monitoring renewal contracts and managing customer contracts
- Run Scans
- Candidate must be able to drive as the role requires you work independently and visit client sites
- Have great interest/experience within IT
- Be proactive
- Manage time and projects well
- Work independently
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Thursday 9-5 – Friday 9-4
- £6 per hour
- Perm opportunity
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
201 total views, 3 today