Apprenticeship IT Administrator
Salary: £170.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-25
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016580
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A leading supplier of office equipment service and hardware based just outside Glasgow City Centre are looking for an IT Apprentice to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity with a company who have an enviable reputation for quality of service in the marketplace with all their engineers and technicians trained to a very high standard.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
You will be working within a very well respected business that works within the IT Sector, Providing clients with an unparalleled level of service.
You will be working within a dynamic team which has a strong focus on its customers and the culture of the business.
- Working as part of an existing team to deliver Administrative support to all departments
- Reception – meet and greet clients, answer all incoming calls and be 1st point of contact for the company
- Filing, faxes, letters, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Checking directors trays for duties each day
- Assist other employees of the company with any administration they require i.e booking travel, sourcing costs of products
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
35 total views, 8 today