Apprenticeship HMO and Safety Compliance Apprentice
HMO and Safety Compliance Apprentice
Salary: £240.37 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016151
Our client are the leading residential property investment and management company, with over 20 years experience in the UK residential property market. Headquartered in Edinburgh, with local offices across the UK, they have sourced and renovated over 2,000 properties for clients in over 30 countries and currently manage a portfolio of over £250M.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful Property company in Edinburgh. You will gain an apprenticeship in Business administration. To support the HMO and Safety Compliance Administrator and HMO Team to meet key compliance issues in the business which include 100% compliance in safety certification and meeting HMO, local authority and legal requirements. You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
Trusted + Knowledgeable
- Preparation and submission of License applications
- Arrange and enter inspections in officers diaries
- Instruct works and process invoices
- Liaise with internal customers, contractors, Councils, landlords and tenants as required
- Obtain timeous safety certification
- Undertake administration associated with purchase of properties
- Co-ordinate insurance claims on landlords’ behalf
- Provide relief cover on reception
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Provide excellent customer service in person, on telephone and in writing
- Contribute to meeting HMO Team performance targets
- Provide an efficient and effective service
Play on the Team
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- You are expected to fully participate in the HMO Team and wider Grant Property Team and be flexible in your approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vital
- Good communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to manage workload and achieve business critical deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- £12,500 per annum rising to £15,000 on completion of apprenticeship
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- 8 statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays.
- BUPA after one year service
- The support of an established long serving talented team
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
120 total views, 1 today