Apprenticeship Get an Apprenticeship in the RAF – Aircraft Technician (Avionics)
Get an Apprenticeship in the RAF – Aircraft Technician (Avionics)
An apprenticeship in the RAF offers you the chance to gain a UK-recognised trade qualification as part of a challenging and unique career that could take around the world.
You will firstly be trained as an Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic where you will be employed on a front line aircraft flying squadron for 2 years undertaking aircraft servicing work, preparing aircraft for flight and ensuring that they are fit to fly. You will then undertake Further Training as an Aircraft Technician in the Avionics specialisation where you will carry out maintenance and repair work on the sophisticated electronic and avionic on board RAF aircraft such as:
- Communication and Identification systems.
- Image and data acquisition including reconnaissance and target acquisition equipment.
- Aircraft defensive aides systems.
- Weapon aiming and delivery systems.
- Aircraft flight control systems.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
5603 total views, 6 today