Apprenticeship Financial Services Administrator
Financial Services Administrator
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016424
Our client is a privately ownedbusiness providing “Independent Financial Advice” that is personal, unique, tailored and managed to reflect their clients individual preferences. The founding members have been business partners since 1992.
- Answering the phone
- Phoning providers to gain information
- Mail in and out
- Scanning & filing of client documents
- Collating and preparing client valuations (printing and binding)
- Preparing folders for advisers pre visits
- Working on backoffice system
- Preparing template letters
- Adhoc projects
- Monitoring and ordering stationery etc.
- Well organized
- Ability to follow procedures and regulations.
- Good accuracy skills
- Interest in pursuing a career in either paralegal or IT would be advantageous
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9am – 5pm
- £7.50 per hour rising to a salary of £16000 on completion of apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
65 total views, 4 today