Apprenticeship Finance Systems Apprentice
Finance Systems Apprentice
Salary: £153.75 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017172
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for…
One of the largest resellers of brand name computer technology and consumer electronic products to the home consumer and business customer. This employer is based in East Kilbride and due to continued growth are looking to hire an Apprentice to join their Product Analyst team.
It would provide the successful applicant with an invaluable insight to the workings of purchasing and marketing departments. A full time, permanent role would be available at the end of the apprenticeship period.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A fantastic opportunity to work in a Finance Support role. As part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business, from dealing with customers, to doing administration and running reports and working with specialised financial database systems.
You will be working in an organisation which is keen to develop young people having previously supported many through apprenticeship programs.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Finance career.
- Operating Microsoft Office, including word, excel, powerpoint and Database
- Sending emails using outlook
- Using Emac software
- Operate proprietary ERP Software for Accounting
- Processing delivery notes, invoices and purchase orders using database systems
- Additional Office Support duties when required
- Good time keeping and reliable;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- A willingness to learn;
- Good time management and personal organisation;
- Takes initiative;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Some work experience would be advantageous
- Monday to Friday
- 9am – 5pm
Future Career Progression:
- The company offer a full time position once the apprenticeship is complete with further opportunity for training and development.
- Your salary will be reviewed periodically through your apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
61 total views, 2 today