Apprenticeship EPOS Apprentice Engineer
EPOS Apprentice Engineer
Programme: IT systems and networking
Salary: £346.13 – £384.75 per week
This long established family business, supplying and supporting EPOS Systems to Restaurants, Hotels, Bars, Visitor Attractions and Retail outlets across the country.
They are now expanding their business and looking for an EPOS apprentice engineer to add to their existing support team.
The successful applicant will be involved in a varied range of tasks, carried out both from our offices in Edinburgh and in the field on customer sites (right across the country).
- You will be involved in all aspects of the set up and support of these systems including:
- The initial system set up (including building the system database)
- Installation of software and configuration of hardware (including printers and networks)
- On-site installation of systems (delivering and setting up hardware on-site)
- Ongoing maintenance and support of these systems (telephone, remote and on-site support is provided to our customers)
Skills and Experience:
- The successful applicant would have the following skills:
- The ability to work on their own & as part of a team.
- The ability to learn quickly about new products and new technologies.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft products (Win7/Win10/MS Office).
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Disclosure Scotland is required for one of our clients.
- Full Driving License
- Monday to Friday
- Access to company Pension
- Company Van (available for daily commute as well as work use).
- Working Hours: 37.5 Hours, primarily Monday to Friday 9 to 5, with occasional (paid) out of hours on call.
- Holidays: 30 days (including public holidays)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
17 total views, 2 today