Apprenticeship Digital Systems Information Apprentice
Digital Systems Information Apprentice
Salary: £210.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00018030
Working with a team of nurses, doctors & office staff for a health cased business in Glasgow city centre. The business assists companies in helping to keep there employees well at work, both physically and mentally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with a health care provider based in Glasgow City Centre. They are looking for energetic, driven and flexible members to join their dynamic team. Working in an information support role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience from dealing with clients to updating online portals and streamlining business processes.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career.
- Electronically booking appointments on company CRM system
- Liaising with nurses and Doctors to assist in clinic management
- Filing medical records on software system
- Managing emails
- Ordering equipment
- Answering and dealing with telephone queries
- Using Word and Excel systems
- Acquiring Purchase order numbers
- Liaising with finance to process invoices
- Adhering to strict code of confidentiality at all times.
- Scheduling Nurse Digital timetables
- Client contact and taking bookings
- Directing patients to the correct clinics
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- £210 per week
- Salary increases on completion of the programme
- Bank holidays and weekends off
Future Career Progression:
There is a full time permanent position on offer once the apprenticeship is complete.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
27 total views, 2 today