Apprenticeship Digital Support/PA to Director
Digital Support/PA to Director
Salary: £192.38 per week
The MGA Academy of Performing Arts (MGA) is a centre of excellence providing training, support and promotion for young performers in Edinburgh. An Academy with one aim — a professional performing arts career for every graduate.
In 2005 Murray Grant and Andrew Gowland began running workshops in acting, singing, dance and musical theatre in Edinburgh and the surrounding area. By July 2010 they had fulfilled their vision of establishing a permanent base for MGA at its beautiful home in Balgreen Road.
An opportunity has arisen within a fantastic Performing Arts Academy for a Digital Applications Apprenticeship to join their team. This is an excellent career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of a varied role being a PA to the Director while working in a friendly upbeat working environment.
The right person will join an organisation who are looking to support and progress you within this exciting new role.
Upon the successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship and training programme there is potentially an excellent full time role with salary increase.
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary..
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation)
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Using digital technologies to provide required support.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts using CRM system.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas,
- pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
Skills and Experience:
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hours shifts/possible weekend work
- 9am-5pm – with 30 minutes for lunch.
- Working with an exciting fast growing and fabulous team.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
20 total views, 1 today