Apprenticeship Digital Support Assistant
Digital Support Assistant
Salary: £186.37 per week
Closing Date: 2019-02-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017245
One of Scotland’s leading charity organisations that focuses on the very current social issue of mental health, are looking to take on a Modern Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a team that do a lot of great work within the local and wider community. Hours are very flexible within a Mon-Fri, 9-5 framework. There is scope to grow a develop within the role that will be varied and allow you to show your personality.
Support in Mind Scotland are a leading charity enhancing the lives of those affected by mental health illness.
Working for Support in Mind Scotland would give you the opportunity to grow within an organisation that inspires, educates and empowers.
- Using the company’s financial accounting software
- Managing company database using Microsoft Excel
- Drafts, formats and distributes Microsoft Word documents
- Monitoring and distributing emails from the Microsoft Outlook inbox
- Work with Adobe software to create and edit electronic documents
- Maintain efficient & effective manual & electronic systems for the organisation
- Welcome callers & visitors to the national office
- Provide an effective reception service to all stakeholders
- Assist with administrative tasks relating to HR, PVG checks & recruitment through various in-house systems
- Supporting staff across the organisation with queries & requests
- Answering phone calls and transferring them appropriately
- Providing support in the administration and development of leaflets and other publications through designated software packages
- Using the scanner and photocopier
- Organising events and conferences
- Set up meeting rooms with refereshments
- Assist with stationery/equipment orders
Skills and Experience:
Support In Mind Scotland are looking for a bright, attentive individual with a positive personality. The role demands people with excellent communication and organisational skills. You should be approachable, diplomatic, polite and professional.
Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload are also desirable. Working in the Charity sector, you should be sensitive to those affected by mental health issues and be able to communicate in a calm, reassuring manner.
- 21 hours minimum
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work more than the minimum hours
- Ability to learn and develop within a growing organisation
- Opportunity at the end of 12 months to be made permanent
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 1 today