Apprenticeship Digital Support Assistant
Digital Support Assistant
Salary: £206.25 per week
Busy aluminum stockholder requires an digital support assistant to provide support to all office functions from Account managers to finance and transport. This will be a rounded position that will allow you to learn all sides of the business and you will be supporting all office based staff from account managers and estimators through to management. Various career development options available within the company for the right candidate dependent on your skill set and where you want to move. There could be options from web or software development or more office based as account management or even learning CAD drawing.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is keen to learn and is enthusiastic about development.
- Electronic invoicing using bespoke software stallion
- Stock control duties through stallion softwares
- Creating purchase orders through stallion softwares
- Creating customer account applications through stallion software system
- Updating and managing appropriate excel data bases
- Managing company email inquiry in-box
- Diary management through outlook
- Accessing and manging excel repost through shared drives
- Managing aged debt reports for finance team these are generated from head office sage systems.
- Other admin duties when required answering phones and small amount of reception based duties
- Reasonable IT Skills
- Willingness to earn a multitude of business related duties
- Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 5pm Fri 8.30-4pm 1 hour lunch
- Initial salary will be £5.50 per hour however client is keen to increase this based on performance withing the first few month they will review salary and performance.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Rises to 25 days holiday plus 8 stats after 2 years.
- Career prospects could be admin office based or if your keen to learn more software based roles you can progress in that direction into CAD drawing or become involved in assisting with their on-line web presence as they sell products on-line and woudl like to increase this.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
28 total views, 2 today