Apprenticeship Digital Support Apprentice
Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £201.75 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017488
Programme: Digital Applications
A well established Accountancy firm based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre is now looking to add a Digital Support Apprentice to their team. This fantastic opportunity has arisen as a result of the recent promotion of the previous apprentice placed here.
- Database management using CRM system
- Electronic filing
- Updating client information using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Creating documents on Microsoft Word and uploading to Sharepoint
- Answering incoming calls
- Act as first point of contact for clients
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (8)
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to develop into an Accountancy role and complete the relevant qualifications should you wish to do so. Alternatively, you can take on more responsibility in an administrative capacity.
- As your role and responsibilities increase your salary will too.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
82 total views, 3 today