Apprenticeship Digital Support Apprentice
Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £169.88 per week
Closing Date: 2019-01-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017159
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Facilities Management company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
A large maintenance and facilities management company is now seeking an Office Support Apprentice to join the Administration team. This organisation is part of a wider group that offers a range of different services across the UK.
- Working with CAFM system (Computer Aided Facilities Management) to assign the correct engineers to jobs
- Organising engineers diaries electronically
- Ensuring all jobs are covered and attended to within the set response times for each different contract using in house software
- Escalating any issues to Engineering Manager
- Updating spreadsheets and working with Microsoft packages
- General administration
- Enthusiastic & confident personality
- Presentable appearance
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Good knowledge of word & excel
- Excellent time management, and able to work on own initiative
- £170 per week
- 20 days + 8 public holidays
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well in this role you will have the opportunity to move to other sections of the business including sister companies.
- On completion of your apprenticeship your salary will increase in line with national minimum wage.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
16 total views, 1 today