Apprenticeship Digital Support Apprentice
Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £168.75 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-16
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017363
A fantastic opportunity to work in a Business Support role. Your time will work in both the head office and the optical lab to perform a range of duties. This is a fantastic opportunity to launch a career in administration and optical fields. As part of a small team you will use multiple digital systems to process deliveries, orders and create invoices. You will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business.
You will be working in an organisation which is keen to develop young people having previously supported many young people through apprenticeship programs.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Finance career.
- Processing daily deliveries using delivery orders
- Process orders using bespoke optical management software
- Place orders with suppliers using online portals
- Creating invoices using finance software
- Use digital systems such as dropbox and yammer for collaborative working
- Use MS Office package, particularly excel to create spreadsheets
- Dealing with internal telephone and email requests
- Good time keeping and reliable;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- A willingness to learn;
- Good time management and personal organisation;
- Takes initiative;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Some work experience would be advantageous
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30- 5pm
- £4.50 p/h
Future Career Progression:
The company offer a full time position once the apprenticeship is complete with further opportunity for training and development.
Your salary will be reviewed periodically thought your apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
24 total views, 3 today