Apprenticeship Digital support apprentice
Digital support apprentice
Salary: £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017312
TALA Training have an exciting opportunity for an Office junior to join our growing administration team. The successful candidate will be given all the necessary training and support to develop their skills and play a key role within the organisation.
TALA Training is a leading provider of construction based health and safety training courses; delivered at our Training Centres in Manchester and Glasgow.
We are an approved training organisation with accreditation from many awarding bodies including CITB ConstructionSkills, ECITB, CCNSG, PASMA and IOSH.
An opportunity now exists for a proactive Digital Support Administrator who will focus on high quality, accurate and timely digital administration and customer service duties.
Our Client is currently looking to employ a Digital Support Administrator to provide support to their clients, assessors and office staff.
They are looking for an apprentice that has good IT Skills as well as a proactive approach to work with good people skills who is happy to work in a small office team supporting all administrative duties within the office.
- Managing company email inbox in a professional and timely manner
- Taking client bookings for courses through specialized Schedule IT software
- Process data entry, as instructed, for employee and client information using excel and Administrate software
- To provide data management support, including digital archiving, filing and digital data gathering activities
- Update and produce course paperwork for client training classes through Microsoft word files
- Manage and update spreadsheets & archives
- Managing touch screen training systems for learners who attend training courses
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as and when required including answering phones and liaising with training courses attendees
Regular and ongoing training will be provided for all software and IT systems required within the job as well as an external support from QA to provide work based support to help you achieve a national work based.
This apprenticeship will give you your level scqf level 6 diploma in digital applications.
- Good IT skills
- PC Literate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and take on new tasks
- Good people skills
- Good communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- 8-4.30pm (3 week rota for 9am – 5.30 cover)
- £13,000 per annum
- Company bonus scheme June & Nov approx £200 per employee each time
- 28 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Private healthcare
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
34 total views, 3 today