Apprenticeship Digital Support Apprentice
Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £220.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-07-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00018458
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well Established National Builders Merchants for a Digital support apprentice. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to learn a range of business skills from basic administration duties, customer facing sales duties, understanding how to manage and control stock as well as cashing up.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a supportive team of people who all work together and share the workload.
Enthusiasm to learn , basic IT skills would be an advantage.
This role will be supported with in house training on word & excel as well as company software systems along with a nationally recognized SCQF level 6 Digital Application Support SVQ from our training provider QA.
- Dealing with customers over the phone
- Trade counter inquiries inputting orders through opal softwares systems
- Updating stock on company opal softwares
- Processing orders & invoices through company opal softwares
- Updating excel and word databases
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Cashing up & till duties balancing takings through company software opal
- Other admin duties as required.
- Small amount of yard work
- Good IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work withing a team
- Monday to Friday
- £5.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday including stats
- Long term career with national company so can progress onto higher level roles with potential of other branches.
- Various internal training opportunities available to all staff who want to develop.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
16 total views, 5 today