Apprenticeship Digital Solutions Apprentice
Digital Solutions Apprentice
Programme: Digital marketing
Salary: £313.79 per week
Duration: 15 months fixed term
Have you finished your Highers and started looking for your first job/career opportunities?
We are looking for a confident, creative, and proactive person who wants to be involved in a fast growing digital team who are transforming the way we engage with our customers and run our business.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to engage with digital technology and product life-cycle, starting with discovery of customer needs, capturing requirements, learning about the design, prioritising development through to managing delivery and improvements.
The aim of our Digital function is to enhance the overall customer experience of our offerings and help with the commercial performance of our wider business. We do this through creative design, rigorous development and on-going improvements.
Your duties will include:
- Identifying the needs and problems of our users & customers
- Designing solutions to those problems with a high caliber product management team
- Working with the Insight teams and customers to understand the needs and problems of our target market then shape the solutions
- Working with wider areas of the business and keeping them informed with the projects progress
- Using Adobe Analytics to solve analysis problems, create reports, and set up strategic tracking
- Helping the team research activities, preparing presentations, presenting to internal customers, identifying areas of work for improvement and much more
- Any other business admin duties required to support the team
This is a new opportunity to learn Digital Product Management and apply that learning to real customer and business problems.
This is an exciting role and the successful applicant will have business responsibilities giving a broad experience across a range of areas.
This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to that specific role/department.
Working with M&GPrudential as a Digital Solutions Apprentice means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&GPrudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
Employer Website: https://www.mandgprudential.com/
As a Digital Solutions Apprentice, you will undertake Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3 with QA.
The Apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Problem-solving skills abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
The role would ideally be suited to an individual with an interest in digital technology and Product Management, whether that is running their own business or on corporate scale.
A strong interest in technology and how it can be used to improve people’s day-to-day lives and the business is important.
The successful applicant should enjoy working as part of a team and be able to manage their time effectively.
The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive and analytical nature, be keen to learn and a keen eye for detail.
- Understanding of current digital trends and technology
- Any experience of developing applications or websites, in any capacity, would be a huge advantage
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 National 5s including Maths and English
Closing Date: 05/04/2019
Start Date: 30/09/2019
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
324 total views, 3 today