Apprenticeship Digital Sales Support
Digital Sales Support
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-18
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017608
Origin Fitness is a UK based distributor and manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment. Origin works with both distributors and commercial operators to combine both equipment provision and a range of support services which include gym design, marketing, training and servicing.
The company is currently looking to grow its market share in the UK and in markets overseas, with the sales role key part in the company’s strategy towards achieving this.
Are you interested in joining an organisation that provides a collection of world leading brands in the sports and fitness market?
Origin Fitness are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join them in an apprentice sales support role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and make an impact in their future.
Origin Fitness are a huge supporter of apprenticeship programmes and offer candidates the platform to add value, learn and develop their skills from day one.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Read on!
- Using CRM Systems to access existing client base
- Manage a CRM system and ensure data is updated and accurate
- Updating excel spread sheet with order details
- Monitoring the incoming emails and providing
- Webchat support through online systems
- Order processing using internal order systems
- Relevant support using Microsft packages
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Any additional ad hoc duties
- Answering the incoming calls
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Good memory recall
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Self Starter
Skills necessary / Previous Experience
- Good Computer literacy (word, excel, email etc)
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of customer care
- Ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally
- Previous use of Salesforce a benefit but not essential
- Previous administration experience desirable however not mandatory
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hours per week
- £10,000 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
163 total views, 1 today