Apprenticeship Digital Media Apprentice
Digital Media Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 – £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016152
- Develop significant skills in database management and administration.
- You will be dealing with the communication and Social media impact on industry and key drivers covering: LinkedIn Twitter and Facebook.
- Trained and expected to learn Media and Marketing/ Online Business Planning and implementation.
Working with CSM:
- Client Relationship Management strategies covering Planned Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Analysing key performance indicators – covering targetsThis media apprentice will play an increasingly important role in the media mix to reach today’s highly connected market. As a Digital Media Apprentice the main function of your job will be to assist with online engagement to help assist in the growth plans moving forward.
Ideally in the past 2 years you will have been exposed to some initially working experience within the Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, and Leisure Retail High Street & Concessions at any level. , deadlines and analysing activity reports.
- Responsible for managing the Blogs and SEO in relation to client activities.
- Gain an industry recognised qualification in Digital Marketing.
- You will have a good understanding of IT/ Social media and online technology.
- Ability to be an engaging and personable individual who displays confidence and takes pride in working with a customer focused attitude.
- Ideally in the last 2 years have had exposure to some initial working experience within the Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Leisure Retail High Street and Concessions at any level.
- Experience to date in being involved in planning and time management related projects.
- Ideally based in Edinburgh.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
£12,000 – £15,000 per year
Opportunity to progress rapidly with a structured training and development programme.
You will have the challenge and excitement of joining a new and fast growing agency.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
128 total views, 1 today