Apprenticeship Digital Marketing/Sales Apprentice
Digital Marketing/Sales Apprentice
Programme: Digital marketing
Salary: £180.00 per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A business that has been delivering excellent service since 1965, ensuring that we keep our customer warm and moving all year long. We now operate from 15 depots throughout the UK and continue to grow.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
This client has been on the road since 1965, distributing heating oil, commercial fuels, lubricants and LPG to homes and businesses throughout Scotland. Additionally, we have also kept you on the road with our vehicle maintenance division and selection of fuel cards, while ensuring that homes across Scotland are kept warm with our heating services team and range of biofuel products.
- Assisting in carrying out ‘hands on’ on-site and technical changes
- Analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data and conducting basic technical research
- Assisting with the implementation of integrated inbound marketing campaigns and learn about efficient day to day management
- Assisting in carrying out technical ad changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data
- Someone with good written English
- Someone who is keen to learn
- Someone who asked questions and wants to be involved
- Someone with good problem solver
- Someone with interest in digital marketing and a passion to learn more
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 to 17:00
- £180 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
15 total views, 3 today