Apprenticeship Digital Marketing & Graphics Apprentice
Digital Marketing & Graphics Apprentice
Programme: Digital marketing
Salary: £215.25 per week
AGCC is an independent, privately funded organisation that has the interests of North-east Scotland at its heart, is an accredited member of the British Chambers of Commerce network and works closely with Scottish Chambers of Commerce.
This unique combination of local focus supported at a national and international level gives us great credibility in the eyes of the government and the media ensuring that we are consulted at all levels by local, Scottish and Westminster governments.
Last year we celebrated our 140th anniversary of being incorporated as a Chamber and we believe, remain as relevant and vital to business today as we were in 1877.
Representing more than 1,200 organisations collectively employing 125,000+ people across all sectors, we work locally, nationally and internationally to support businesses from sole traders to multinational corporations in a myriad of ways:
- From talking up the area and celebrating business success to lobbying for necessary change
- From equipping the region’s workforce with the skills to succeed to issuing export documents for goods worth in excess of half a billion pounds every year
- From sourcing research and intelligence on our operating environment to providing unrivalled opportunities for networking, business development and best practice exchange
- And much more
This role will support the team in the design, production, delivery and administration of an integrated member marketing and communication strategy.
- Preparation and publication of Chamber e-newsletters
- Editing and uploading of content onto the Chamber’s website
- Assisting with a variety of measurement and evaluation of marketing and communications activity
- Assisting with the planning and production of the Business Bulletin
- Assisting with the delivery of the media relations programme through the monitoring and collation of media coverage in monthly reports
- Maintaining up-to-date records, including entries in the Chamber’s customer relationship management system, media lists and develop targeted lists for marketing purposes
- Assisting in the generation of graphics and video content for marketing purposes
- Liaising with wider Chamber teams to ensure ready provision of printed and electronic collateral as required
Skills and Experience:
- Creative and enthusiastic, bursting with ideas about how to get our message out there
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- An interest in marketing and communications
- Knowledge of using social media platforms
- Able to work under their own initiative
- Proactive thinker with good planning skills
- A team player
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hours shifts/possible weekend work
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
17 total views, 2 today