Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £160.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016469
A fantastic opportunity to work in digital marketing for a supplier to the tanning and beauty industry. This business supplies a range of products both to tanning salons and direct to consumer. They supply and service tanning equipment such as sun beds and spray booths. They also supply tanning creams and accessories. You will have the chance to manage all areas of marketing from social media, website and email campaigns to target businesses and consumers.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Digital career.
- Managing social media channels
- Ensuring consistent content across social media channels
- Responding to social media calls
- Updating company website
- Developing email marketing campaigns
- Proof reading content
- Answering calls to the office
- Any additional ad hoc admin duties
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- A passion for Digital Marketing is essential and you should be able to show examples of personal experiences either through self-development or previous studies
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:30am – 6pm
- £160 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 2 today