Apprenticeship Digital Delivery Apprentice
Digital Delivery Apprentice
Looking for creative and ambitious apprentices who are wanting to work in a fast paced agile working environment who would like to be part of our vision in helping clients transform their business. Our technical roles offer you the chance to grow your skills and experience whilst working in a Collaborative Agile environment.
The challenges faced are how to increase the reliability of everything we support. The solution is almost always automation. We are looking for individuals who are proactive about finding ways to address painful manual tasks, with new ways to automate that process or fix. Throughout this scheme, your training and development won’t stop. You’ll attend sessions designed to hone your soft skills, and you’ll have the support of your line manager, an assigned mentor and a buddy. Through ongoing appraisals and feedback processes, you’ll drive your career.
DXC is the worlds leading, independent, end to end IT solutions company ,helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Working for DXC, you can look forward to advancing your knowledge and IT career with training on some of the newest and best tools in the market-place. Erskine Campus has easy, free parking, just off the M8 and Erskine Bridge, with a free gym, great canteen, and costa cards
As a Digital Delivery apprentice you will learn to:
- Drive improvements through the current infrastructure or applications
- Building new environments for our customer base, whether that be legacy environments or cloud based
- Implement monitoring solutions, which can automate error collection and display the results in real time that will improve the customer experience
- Implement improvements up the Digital stack
- Transform and standardise solutions in line with digital vision.
Required Skills / Qulifications :
- 5 x National 5’s at A-C level including English and Maths.
- An understanding of cloud technologies
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of modern programming languages
- Working knowledge of digital delivery processes and methodologies
- Ability to work within a team,be self driven, and look for continuous improvements to both process and systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- £14,500 per annumd
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
243 total views, 2 today