Apprenticeship Digital Content Apprentice
Digital Content Apprentice
Programme: Digital marketing
Salary: £313.79 per week
Duration: 15 months fixed term
We are looking for a confident, proactive person who wants to be involved in a fast growing digital team who are transforming the way we approach our websites with a customer focused mindset.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, eager to learn and grow in a digital environment, confident in bringing own ideas and creativity to the party – to help create and shape new ideas.
The aim of our Digital function is to enhance the overall customer experience of our online offerings and help with the commercial performance of our wider business.
Main duties will initially include:
- Collating and gathering Analytical data to support team activities
- Working with wider areas of the business to request work to be done
- Keeping our web presence behind the scenes up to date and cohesive
- Supporting the workload of senior members of the team, which may include : sourcing imagery, pulling together presentation material, presenting back to stakeholders, identifying areas of work for improvement and a plan to progress
- Any other business admin duties required to support the team
This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to that specific role/department.
Working with M&GPrudential as a Digital Content Apprentice means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&GPrudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
Employer Website: https://www.mandgprudential.com/
Digital Marketing – Level 3
As a Digital Content Apprentice, you will undertake Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3 with QA.
The Apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good technical skills – working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Problem-solving skills abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
The role would ideally be suited to a confident individual with an interest in a career in digital content and marketing. The successful applicant should enjoy working as part of a team and be able to manage their time effectively.
The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive and analytical nature, be keen to learn, have an interest in digital experience design and a strong eye for detail.
- Base understanding of digital usability
- Base understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Any previous web or content experience would be a huge advantage
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 National 5s including Maths and English.
Closing Date: 05/04/2019
Start Date: 30/09/2019
Interview Date: 18/04/2018 TBC
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
242 total views, 1 today