Apprenticeship Digital Content Apprentice
Digital Content Apprentice
Programme: Digital marketing
Salary: £313.79 per week
At Prudential, we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
We have just launched Prudential on Twitter and will be looking to develop our social media presence over the next few years.
During this apprenticeship you can expect to gain confidence in all aspects of the social media management. You will be helping the team to pull together new content for our social media campaigns and identifying new trends and opportunities.
We are looking for a confident, proactive person who wants to be involved in a fast growing digital team who are transforming the way we approach our websites with a customer focused mindset.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, eager to learn and grow in a digital environment, confident in bringing own ideas and creativity to the party – to help create and shape new ideas.
The aim of our Digital function is to enhance the overall customer experience of our online offerings and help with the commercial performance of our wider business.
Main duties will initially include:
- Collating and gathering Analytical data to support team activities
- Working with wider areas of the business to request work to be done
- Keeping our web presence behind the scenes up to date and cohesive
- Supporting the workload of senior members of the team, which may include : sourcing imagery, pulling together presentation material, presenting back to stakeholders, identifying areas of work for improvement and a plan to progress
- Any other business admin duties required to support the team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good technical skills – working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Problem-solving skills abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
The role would ideally be suited to a confident individual with an interest in a career in digital content and marketing. The successful applicant should enjoy working as part of a team and be able to manage their time effectively.
The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive and analytical nature, be keen to learn, have an interest in digital experience design and a strong eye for detail.
- Base understanding of digital usability
- Base understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Any previous web or content experience would be a huge advantage
- Monday – Friday
- £313.79 per week
- As a Digital Content Apprentice, you will undertake Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3 with QA.
- This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentice performance, headcount and available funding.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
43 total views, 3 today