Apprenticeship Digital Assistant
Town: North Berwick
Salary: £307.88 per week
Closing Date: 2019-07-28
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017935
One Year No Beer is a 30,90 and 365 day alcohol free challenge. Our aim is to help people change their perception of alcohol forever. We provide the support, tips, tricks and hacks to make this adventure possible.
OneYearNoBeer has over 25,000 members in 90 countries and provides support to guide them on their alcohol free journeys.
We are looking for a superb apprenticeship candidate to join the team in a role covering customer support, marketing and admin duties.
If you would like to be a part of our mission to help people change their perception of alcohol, then read on!
- Manage community access to the Facebook group and Slack community
- Manage community removal tasks on a daily basis
- Action account deletion requests
- Action direct debit fail process
- Support the Customer Service team in responding to customer enquiries
- Provide ad hoc assistance to the customer support team
- Researching leads and compiling information
- Assisting with the delivery of project requirements
- Collate information for promotional activities
- Assist the Head of Marketing and marketing team
- Helping to organise market research
- Assisting Head of Marketing in writing reports and analysing data
- Managing email inboxes and redirecting mail to the appropriate team member
- Assist the EA/Office Manager with diary management, meeting arrangements, email management as well as drafting and circulating material on occasion
- Mail duties, including scanning, logging, tracking and filing
- Photocopying, printing and indexing documents
- Provide day-to-day ad-hoc clerical and administrative support to the Director, PA/Office Manager wider Marketing and Digital teams, as required
- Providing cover for the EA/Office Manager when required
- Data entry
- Compiling Excel spreadsheets as and when required
- Inputting information into
- Document processing/production
Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals who believe in our business, culture and the goals we have.
- If you would like to be part of our journey to reshape peoples relationship with alcohol then please apply now!
- 37 hours per week
- £16,000 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
31 total views, 1 today